From 16 to 18 January 2020, project coordinators from Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Spain and UK met in Milan to review progress on the Time for Tea strategic partnership project which we are implementing with support from the Erasmus+ programme.
The aim of this project is to develop materials and resources which will support the wider expansion of Time for Tea and promote the programme more widely in Europe and around the world. These resources will be:
– A resource pack for teachers, covering basic approaches for organising Time for Tea projects at school or in non-formal contexts
– An inclusion guide, including suggested activities for working with diverse groups
– A story book for younger children, based on the themes of Time for Tea
– A series of 360 degree virtual reality films, which will provide an immersive experience for group leaders
– An education policy guidance document to enable schools to relate their Time for Tea activities to their academic objectives and to make the case for introducing more non-formal learning into the classroom.
– A Virtual Teahouse where young people from different cultures and locations can come together, develop ideas, and share results.
– A new short promotional film.
The project runs throughout 2020.Further updates will be given through this website.